https://www.powerconnect.io/wiki/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/powerconnect-logo-2021.svg 0 0 John R. https://www.powerconnect.io/wiki/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/powerconnect-logo-2021.svg John R.2020-10-10 02:41:292020-10-15 05:45:18KB 104 – PC Splunk App – Setup Page Guide – 6.3.0
SETUP PAGE GUIDE
The setup page is used to configure the SAP PowerConnect App for Splunk and to configure the setup page, following steps have to be undertaken:
- On Splunk’s menu bar, Click on Apps -> Manage Apps, alternatively navigate to Splunk Home page and click on the gear icon beside Apps.
- Click on “Set up” link in the the Actions column to navigate to the configuration page.
- The setup page would consist of the following fields:
- Default Time Range : This field is used to set the default value of Time Picker filter across all dashboards.
- Default Span : This field is used to set the default value of Span filter in the dashboards where the filter is present.
- Database Selection : This field is used to display only the selected databases dashboards in the “Database” menu of the app.
- SAP Cloud Selection : This field is used to display only the selected SAP Cloud Products dashboards in the “SAP Cloud” menu of the app.
- Application Setup Status : To record the configuration status of the app.
- After configuration, click “Save” to apply the changes and the page will redirect to “System Overview” dashboard.