SAP PROCESS CHAIN DASHBOARD GUIDE
The following saved searches are used to populate the lookups. By default these searches are disabled. Users need to manually enable them
- sap_state_step_chain – Lookup Gen
- sap_state_step_chain – Lookup Gen (Month Reset)
- sub_subchain_hour_relation_lookup – Lookup Gen
The steps to enable the savedsearches are:
- On Splunk’s menu bar, Click on Settings -> Searches, reports, and alerts.
- Select SAP Powerconnect for Splunk (BNW-app-powerconnect) in App.
- Click on “Edit” dropdown under “Actions” and click on “Enable”.
You should be able to visit the new dashboard by going to the following URL:
*(Replace the placeholder in the URL)