- For API, you need to populate the filter with following.
- If you want to extract only the TRANSMITTED messages
- If you want to extract only messages WITH ERRORS
- How do I know the numbers?
- CAUTION: Not all fields that you can see in transaction SOST can be used as a filter directly.
5.1 Sender field is not a field in the database but the sender is derived from field SNDTP, SNDYR, SNDNO of table SOOS.
So you can use the above fields in SOST filter to filter by specific sender.
In N71, if you want to filter by me, create the following.
5.2 Recipient field is not a field in the database but the recipient email address is derived from field RECTP, RECYR and RECNO in table SOOS.
Basically, this will extract messages with status history either 701, 702, 073 or 723 which mean that the message has been transmitted successfully.
The format of the field is <field name7>_<table name>.
I think size of the attachment should be checked in Splunk. Use field ATTLEN_SOOD and the field unit is in byte.
Unfortunately, I had to look at SOST source code.
However, you cannot filter by recipient because the RECNO changes all the time although the same recipient is used.